Kambala is located only 7 km from Sydney’s CBD, 4 km from Bondi Beach, and 18 km from the International and Domestic Airport.
Kambala is situated on a single campus on the rising shore above Rose Bay, overlooking Sydney Harbour. Click on the thumbnail to access the directory map.
- Principal (Acting), Mr Shane Hogan
- Head of Senior School, Ms Katherine Mar
- Head of Junior School, Mr Stuart Coppin
- Human Resources Manager, Ms Danielle Kassoua
- IB Coordinator and (Acting) Director of Curriculum, Ms Carolyn Gedling
- Director of Hampshire House, Ms Kate Sheridan
- Director of Boarding, Ms Cherie Brodie
- Director of Enrolments, Ms Tracy Mulligan
- Business Manager, Mrs Candice Heapes
- Principal’s Office: 02 9388 6777 | email@example.com
- Enrolments: 02 9388 6844 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing and Fundraising: 02 9388 6739 | email@example.com
- Parents’ Association: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old Girls’ Union: 02 9388 6888 | email@example.com
- Junior School Reception: 02 9388 6883 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior School Reception: 02 9388 6777 | email@example.com
- Absentee reporting: 02 9388 6899 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boarding House, Tivoli: 02 9388 6843 | email@example.com
- Boarding House, Fernbank: 02 9388 6876 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHOOL ACCESS AND TRANSPORT
Coming from the North Coast
On Cahill Freeway, follow the signs to the ‘Airport’; after passing the Harbour Bridge or Harbour Tunnel keep a right to exit on ‘Kings Cross / Vaucluse’, and take a left on William Street.
Coming from the South Coast or the Airport
On the M5 East Freeway, follow the signs to ‘Sydney’ and after passing by Sydney Airport, continue straight following the ‘City’ signs; when entering the Eastern Distributor tunnel (toll), keep a left to exit on ‘Kings Cross’, and take a right on William Street.
From William St or Sydney CDB
On William St, continue straight through New South Head Road via Rushcutters Bay, Edgecliff, Double Bay, Rose Bay and Kambala will be on your left.
ACCESS BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
By bus: 324 or 325 from the City, and 386 from Bondi Junction ― drop off two stops after Rose Bay village.
By train: Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Line; disembark at Edgecliff Station and take the 324 or 325 bus.
Plan your trip using the Transport NSW Trip Planner