We are seeking a professional, energetic and highly organised administration assistant to provide the whole school administration support. This role reports to the HR Manager and will provide a variety of administration support across all faculties within the school. This role requires flexibility, initiative, excellent communication and organisation skills, along with an enjoyment of being part of a busy school that is committed to the best possible education for its students.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- design and maintain databases
- file and retrieve documents and reference materials
- conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- liaise with internal staff of all levels
- coordinate project based work
- review operating practices and make written recommendations where improvements would benefit operational effectiveness
- reception duties
- other duties as reasonably requested
The successful candidate will have:
- attention to detail and accuracy
- organisational and planning skills
- high level communication skills
- excellent computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of relevant software including, but not limited to, MS Office Suites, Google Docs and Mac
- information gathering and monitoring skills
- problem analysis and problem solving skills
- collaborative team member
Any applicant will have to be able to supply a current Working with Children Check Number or Application Number.
Please note that only candidates successful in progressing to interview stage will be contacted.
Applications should include the names of at least two referees and curriculum vitae.