We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced full time ICT Client Services Manager who will manage a vibrant group of ICT Support personnel. You should be able to demonstrate excellent management and planning skills to deliver outstanding service to the school community.
This is a senior role in the ICT Support Team and will present leadership opportunities. Your role is to lead the ICT Client Services Team to provide efficient, friendly support to the school community with a strong focus on excellent customer service. The team supports multiple applications and installations across the school. Kambala’s key systems include Edumate, SchoolBox, JAMF, G Suite and Synergetic
Responsibilities of the role include:
- formulating and driving strategies for outstanding support for all stakeholders;
- generating an atmosphere of continuous improvement in the level of service;
- helping provide a positive experience for new staff and students;
- developing and implementing training resources for staff, students and the wider school community;
- advising and contributing to planning, implementation and development of products and processes across all aspects of ICT in the school;
- planning and developing strategies for future requirements;
- contributing towards the implementation of standards and governance principals;
- liaising with software application vendors to ensure a reliable, secure, seamless and timely application work environment for the school;
- developing and maintaining procedural documentation including operational, technical and configuration documentation;
- developing and maintaining a central knowledge base for the ICT team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is approachable, adaptable and keen to improve whatever system is being used by the school;
- possesses excellent interpersonal, verbal and analytical skills;
- has a strong customer service focus;
- has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be accountable for outcomes;
- has experience managing helpdesk and asset management software;
- has a proven capability to manage projects and people;
- has the ability to up-skill and increase specialist and market knowledge through self-training and on the job experience;
- will support the co-curricular and pastoral care programs at the school;
- has a commitment to ongoing professional learning;
- will actively support the ethos of this Anglican Independent School.
It will add weight to your application if you:
- have experience working in schools;
- have experience in supervising audio visual support requirements;
- have experience designing and delivering training material;
- have experience with JAMF;
- have experience with Edumate;
- have experience with SchoolBox.
Any successful applicant will be required to supply a current Working with Children Check Number or Application Number.
Please note that only candidates successful in progressing to interview stage will be contacted.
Applications should include the names of at least two referees and curriculum vitae.
794 New South Head Road
ROSE BAY NSW 2029
Telephone 9388 6853
Applications close: 16 March 2018