Celebrating learning; inspiring young women. We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to provide executive and secretarial support, event coordination and project support to the Principal of the school. In this key role you will provide executive support to the Head of School and assist in overseeing the management of the administration function in conjunction with the Head of Human Resources. You will have responsibility for managing communications, diary management, meeting coordination, recruitment support, secretariat support, and event and project coordination.
The successful candidate will have proven EA experience with strong relationship building ability, possess an ability to work proactively and provide solid administrative support for the School.
The key responsibilities of the position include (but are not limited to):
- diary and mail management
- communication and correspondence
- meeting management
- research tasks
- managing of invoices
- project assistance
- preparation of reports and other document
- general administration coordination
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who:
- is experienced in the provision of excellent client service in a pressured environment;
- possesses highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- has strong organisational, time management and planning skills;
- holds project and event coordination experience;
- has the ability to exercise initiative appropriately and to be adaptable;
- will support the co-curricular and pastoral care programs at the school;
- has a commitment to ongoing professional learning; and
- will actively support the ethos of this Anglican Independent School.
Any successful applicant will be required to supply a current Working with Children Check Number or Application Number.
Please note that only candidates successful in progressing to interview stage will be contacted.
Applications should include the names of at least two referees and curriculum vitae.
794 New South Head Road
ROSE BAY NSW 2029
Telephone 9388 6853
Applications close: 18 March 2018