Celebrating learning; inspiring young women. Kambala inspires every student to realise her own purpose with integrity, passion and generosity. The school is also an International Baccalaureate World School offering the Diploma Program.
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced casual Debating Coaches to join our dynamic school. Preference will be given to suitable applicants with qualifications and experience in successfully teaching and coaching Public Speaking and/or Debating. Experience in participating in or coaching teams for ISDA and Archdale competitions is highly desirable.
The successful applicant will:
- provide individual and group instruction in preparation for tournament competition
- have experience in the teaching/coaching of debating, public speaking
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills
- liaise effectively with relevant staff at Kambala
We are looking for coaches who:
- are passionate about communication, public speaking and debating
- have a natural rapport with staff and girls
- have the ability to engage students and inspire them to obtain the best results
- will actively support the ethos of this Anglican Independent School
- have a commitment to ongoing professional learning
Any applicant will have to be able to supply a current Working with Children Check Number or Application Number.
Please note that only candidates successful in progressing to interview stage will be contacted.
Applications should include the names of at least two referees and curriculum vitae.
How to apply
794 New South Head Road
ROSE BAY NSW 2029
Telephone 02 9388 6777